The 5°1&2 introduce themselves: part 1 Alexander, Alexandra, Anjou, Anne-Sophie, Basile and Carla
Hello I´m Anjou
My name is Anjou Vaquette and I’m eleven years old. I’m a tall girl with straight, long and fair hair. I have an oval face and bushy eyebrows. I´m a joyful girl and I often smile when I´m happy. My eyes are blue, shiny and small but I don´t like them at all. I have a straight nose which has a scar on it because a dog bit me. I´m fair-skinned and even when I get in the sun I’m not going to be much tanned. My style is casual and neat but I keen on trendy clothes too.
I guess that I´m kind, helpful, reliable and open-minded but I can be shy and impatient too. Sometimes I am also selfish and stubborn. I´m fond of dancing and I love to be with my friends.We always laugh and have fun that’s why I appreciate them so much.However I can´t bear snooty people. I have many good friends but I think that my best friends are Lea, Fanny, Chiara, Selina and Charlotte. They are great friends and I always have a good time with them.
1. Hello, my name is Alexandra Neumann. I was born on the 4th of October 2004 in Vienna. I am 1,60 cm tall, athletic, I have long, dark blonde blonde hair, big brown eyes and a round face. I am very energetic, open minded, adventurous and sometimes a little bit bossy..
2. Currently I live in Klosterneuburg which is located next to Vienna. I live in a nice house with a big garden. I live together with my father Harald, my brother Lucas, our maid Anca and my dog Quentin. My father is very tall, he is 54 years old, and works for an international gaming company. My brother is 17 years old, also very tall, stronger than my father, and goes to the same school as me. Our maid is 35 years old, comes from Romania and has been working in our house for 2 months. My brother and I get along well, although we sometimes argue about insignificant things.
3. I’m studying at the “Lycée Français de Vienne” which is a very big school in the 9th district. Unfortunately we have school from 8.30 until 3.30 or 4.30 p.m. from Monday to Friday. I think it is a long programme and I would like my timetable to be more comfortable. After a day of school I am often tired and I don’t feel like doing anything when I get home. Not to mention after a whole week I really need the weekend to relax. I have many friends there, but my best friends are Marta and Carla. They are very nice and beautiful inside out.
4. Because of my busy school programme, my time for sports and hobbies is very limited. Nevertheless I have tennis twice a week in the afternoon, and very soon I will start horse riding again, which is my favorite sport activity. Further on I also enjoy walking my dog Quentin together with Anca. After sports and walking the dog I love to watch movies and to play cards. But of course every sport and every hobby must come after homework. Normally I go to bed at 10.00 p.m. but during the weekend I can stay up a little longer.
5. This is who I am, briefly, and I can honestly say that I am very lucky to have such a wonderful life.